Students requesting to place charity or fundraiser collection boxes in public spaces within Lauder College House must adhere to the following rules:
- You must receive permission from the House Director at least 2 weeks prior to the collection.
- Charity Drives and collection boxes are reviewed on a first-come, first serve basis and are subject to approval by a House administrator.
- Collection boxes must be clearly labeled and be large enough to hold the items requested, but not so big as to create a blockage to thoroughfare.
- Only one collection/charity event may take place in Lauder at a time.
- Lauder reserves the right to cancel or deny a collection box/charity request at any time.
- Collections may last no longer that 2 weeks but may be approved for shorter times than two weeks.
- Collection boxes must be emptied regularly and emptied by the individual/group hosting the charity box.
- Collection Boxes location will be decided by House administration.