The House Office is located in suite 105, on the west side of the building, next to the single elevator.
We are open 10:30am-6:30pm Mon-Fri. These hours are subject to change during the 2022-2023 school year. Please refer to the signs outside the office door for the most current hours.
The office is where you will find Mitchell Holston (your House Director) and Joselyn Calderon (your House Coordinator) along with a staff of student office managers, resident advisors, and graduate associates. You can also get in touch with Faculty Director, Cam Grey, and House Fellow Dr. Laia Mogas-Soldevila.
Visit the house office throughout the academic year for help with the following:
- space reservations (temporarily suspended, please check back in early August for updated information about the 2021-2022 school year)
- activity sign-ups (76ers games, trips, movies, etc.)
- equipment sign-out (temporarily suspended, please check back in early August for updated information about the 2021-2022 school year)
- free condoms
- We also host coffee breaks and from time to time have treats on hand for you!
- Advertising student group events
- You can also sign out equipment to play pool using the table on the second floor.
Come to the office to learn more about opportunities like the College House Music Fellow and Research Fellow roles, Intramurals, Phoenix Fund, Meliora Ambassador program, and House Council. We also accept and review flyers for campus organizations to be posted in the building.
Stop by the house office to chat with us about your classes, advice for how to get involved in house initiatives, or ways to address a challenge you are facing. We can also help you get in touch with other resources on campus.